Who are the Best NZ Presenters for Online Events and Conferences in New Zealand
- Are you organising an event or conference in New Zealand?
- Need an amazing conference speaker based in New Zealand?
- Would you like to save on travel costs and hire an Awesome local Kiwi Speaker, Bro?
New Zealand is an AWESOME place to run your next conference or convention.
If you are organising your conference in New Zealand it’s always a great idea to include some local speakers for that highly memorable “Kiwi Flavour”. There is nothing better than hearing the top NZ Presenters & Keynote Speakers! It’s also the SUSTAINABLE thing to do (only a car trip or shorter flight away) and might save you a few dollars compared to bringing a speaker over from Australia or the USA.
Whether you are having your conference or event in the most popular conference locations like Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington or Christchurch here is my suggestions for the MUST SEE New Zealand Speakers to consider adding to your Kiwi conference line-up.
THE BEST NEW ZEALAND PRESENTERS
BEST Motivational Conference Speakers in New Zealand
These are my Top 10 “MUST SEE” inspirational NZ Presenters and Keynote Speakers based in New Zealand
- Kevin Biggar – Atlantic rowing race winner and South Pole trekker. Host of ‘First Crossings’
- Cam Calkoen – Paralympian and inspirational speaker on opportunity and overcoming life challenges
- Mike Allsop– Inspirational adventurer and pilot – amazing survival story
- William Pike – Volcanic eruption survivor and adventurer
- Ngahi Bidois – Amazing Maori speaker known as the Face of New Zealand
- Lisa Tamati – Ultramarathon runner and health optimisation practitioner
- Mark Inglis – First double amputee to climb Mt Everest
- Dr Tom Mulholland -The ‘Attitude Doctor’, tsunami survivor, expert on emotional control
- Dr Paul Wood – Former prison inmate turned psychologist
- Gilbert Enoka – All Black mental skills coach
Meet Kevin Biggar
“Top Ranked Motivational Speaker in NZ – Kevin Biggar”
Some other recommendations
- Nigel Latta – Clinical psychologist, TV host and personality
- Sacha Coburn – Inside-Out Leadership
- Mike Allsop – Inspirational Adventurer and Pilot – Amazing survival story
- William Pike – Adventurer
- Amy Scott – Communication Expert
- Lisa O’Neill – Energiser, Engaging and Funny
- Billy Graham – best-loved motivator and fitness fanatic – “the skipping guy”
BEST of the National Speakers Association of New Zealand (NSANZ)
- Terry Williams – “2 Dangerous Things a Year” – Get Unstuck and Change Fit
- Allison Mooney – Personality Expert – Three Times Awarded ‘NZ Speaker of the Year’
- Glen Sharkey – Teamwork and Performance – Voted Educator of the Year
- John Shackleton – Mindfulness, Stress and Performance Expert. Sports Psychologist.
- Debbie Mayo-Smith – Tech tips and Productivity
- Darren Pratley – NZ Sales Expert
- Greg Ward – NZ Master of Ceremonies – Teams, presentations and motivation
OTHER GREAT NZ PRESENTERS
- Local Politicians like Sir John Key are also a consideration as are
- NZ Sports Celebrities like Dave Currie, Sir Richard Hadlee, Steve Gurney or Graham Henry.
If you know anyone who should be on this list – please contact me!