How to find a Speaker, Expert or Presenter for Your Event, Online Training or Conference
Choosing the right speaker or expert is critical for your event. You need to do your homework and check them out thoroughly
Six Ways to select the right speaker for your next event
- Google their name and look at the top 10 ranked sources
- Read their client testimonials and online reviews – including linked in recommendations
- Visit their speaker’s website
- Watch their online videos and showreel
- Check out their expert content – books and blogs
- Look at their social media streams and followers
The Speaker lists blow have been curated to find genuine experts on their topic. They contain topic experts that have been recommended by the best professional speakers and MCs in Australia.
Consult your favourite speakers bureau consultant or professional conference organiser to get their help and opinion too!
More lists to help you find a speaker coming soon!
Guide to Speakers Fees – What sort of talent can you afford?
Who is HOT ? If there is anyone missing – let me know!
BEST Virtual & Hybrid Speakers for your next Event
BEST Speakers for your next Event
Here are David “Big Dave” Staughton’s comprehensive talent guides to help you find a speaker, talented Experts & Presenters in Australia and New Zealand.
Speakers by Location